Monday, December 31, 2012

Out with the Old...

Hello, sweetest darlings! With the count down to the New Year about to begin, I wanted to properly say goodbye to this year and share few of my favorite moments of 2012. 
1. My very first craft show. So much fun!
2. Watching my oldest niece graduate from elementary school & my little sister, from high school. So proud of them both. 
3. Getting to meet my youngest niece and nephew. 
4. Starting to snail mail and paper craft. 
5. Taking a road trip with my little sister. Just the two of us. 
6. Finally being able to vote!! 
7. Starting my own little business and it taking off :}
8. Turning 21 was pretty fun. 
9. The hundreds of silly things my little Nashville family and I got into. 
10. And now... let's get ready for 2013! 
What are some of your favorite moments of 2012? What are you excited about in 2013? Everyone be safe tonight and have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie