Monday, December 3, 2012

What I'm Working on: Petunia Buttercream

Hello, my dearest ones! Sorry I've been missing for a few days. It's finals here, plus my birthday, plus I'm trying to get the boxes ready to go out early this month. Busy, busy, busy. I'm just popping in for a minute to share a couple little snippets of something I'm working on right now. Meet Petunia Buttercream. :}


And the winner is...
Meanwhile, I'm also happy to announce the winner for the giveaway! Please be sure to email ziecampbell@gmail.com to claim your prize. Congrats, Elizabeth! :} 
& For those who didn't win, don't worry, Wreck This Girl still has some wonderful goodies in her shop & is currently offering free stickers with each order :} Yay! 
And speaking of shops, don't forget to grab your holiday greeting cards, your stationery and stickers, vintage bags, or your It's Paper Dear subscription  for those special people in your life. & Mention that you read my blog and I'll include an extra little surprise in your order. 
Now I've got to run, busy, busy, busy. I hope you have a wonderful day, my sweets! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Elizabeth.
    I'm quite smitten with Petunia Buttercream. Gah, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie