Tuesday, January 22, 2013

advertise with darling dear

Hello, my sweetest darlings! For the last month or so, I've not really been offering advertising as I wasn't blogging regularly or very active online at all. And I don't feel that that kind of thing would be fair to those attempting to advertise with me. However, now with the revamp & relaunch of Darling Dear & It's Paper Dear, I'm back to work and more excited about this little blog then ever. 
Most of the readers of Darling Dear are excited about crafting, illustration, silly/quirky personalities and fashion-divas, diy goodies, tea time, planning//organization & all things pretty. So if any or all of the above sounds like you or your blog or business, I'm happy to invite you to Darling Dear with two really affordable options. With either $8 or $5 a month, you can't really go wrong. And all proceeds go right back into advertising Darling Dear, so you get even more traffic! I can't wait to welcome you to the team and see all the fun we'll have! For any questions, feel free to shoot me an email at ziecampbell [at] gmail [dot] com. Have a lovely day, my sweets, xo!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie