Wednesday, January 2, 2013

All Floral and Frilly

Of course I get up & get dressed in the morning. Only to walk around in house-slippers all day. And apparently, I'm 80, as I refer to them as house-slippers, heh. And the blouse is fun because my tattoo shows through & I can't wait to see what it looks like when I get my sleeve finished, if I ever do, anyway. But I'm quite fond of this outfit combo, all the floral and soft pinks popping off the black. It makes me feel funky but pretty. Do you have any outfits that make you feel like that? Have a good day, my darlings! 

3 comments:

  1. You look so adorable!! Love your hair like this. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously just had a mini giggle fit as I looked at that picture. All gussied up at the top and then all of a sudden fluffy slippers. At least you get dressed though! Half of the time if I have nowhere to go and no one to see I stay in pajamas all day.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie