Wednesday, January 16, 2013

blue blazer

Theres something to be said for a simple blazer. It's laundry day here in Nashville & that means I have nearly nothing cute to wear. Normally, I grab my last pair of pants (it's so strange to own pants, hehe. I'd gone three years without wearing them & now... BOOM pants all the time.) and a boring tee or tank and spend the day doing house chores. But I really wasn't feeling boring today, so here we are. Do you have something like the blazer to jazz up a simple, casual outfit? Have a wonderful day, sweetums, xo!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I have so many blazers but I never wear them... I should! This one is so pretty. (also love your hair hehe)


    xo
    Angie (www.sundaybelle.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love your hair like this.
    I hope the first day of the semester was lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie