Tuesday, January 1, 2013

In with the New

3... 2... 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!  
We had a few of our lovely friends over last night and had a blast. We played games, told silly stories, and had a bit of bubbly. And laughed. A lot. Honestly, I couldn't think of a better way to bring in the new year. 
For Christmas, my ma got this darling little dress from Forever 21 for me and even when I opened it, I knew I had the perfect New Years Eve dress. Thanks, ma! :} 
And as I recently turned 21, I wanted to treat myself with a little holiday drink. A bit of champagne, topped off with pomegranate juice and St-Germain ... yummy! 
And of course, that ever burning question... what's your new year's resolution? Now, I normally try not to make these because I find more often then not, they never come to fruition. But this year, I wanted to see if you just made one resolution, if it'd be more likely to happen. So, I'm going to conduct this little experiment of mine on wanting to read 15 books. Which, to many, doesn't sound like much. But I've found that I hardly read anymore and that makes me sad. So there it is, folks. This year, I'm going to read more. 
But what about you? What did you do to celebrate the new year? And do you have any new years resolutions? 
Happy New Year, my sweetlings! Let's make it a good one, shall we?  xxo

6 comments:

  1. Wait. did you glitter your wine glasses? :)
    The dress looks lovely on you, and it sounds like a wonderful time.
    Making lots of goals, not necessarily resolutions, but goals. And of course, there is that trip to San Francisco to work toward.
    Happy New Year, my sweet girl.
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that first photo!
    My resolution is to not procrastinate :)

    Kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! Sparkly wine glass :D You look gorgeous in that dress m'dear.
    I hope you have a prosperous new year darling!

    Just Smile.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, looks like a great start to 2013! And you look adorable to boot!

    New Year's Resolutions are always so pressuring, but this year, I just want to make the changes that I need to make in my life to be happy again, and take a few risks I've been sitting on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the perfect New Year's Eve dress. You look so pretty :) Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how everything is all gold and glittery :) lovely photos!

    josie xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie