Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pink, Scalloped Beauty

Another one of my favorite gifts for Christmas this year was the adorable little bag. And I thought it'd be fun to share the contents of this little pink scalloped beauty before it gets littered with receipts, bobby-pins, other loose nonsense. 

In my little purse: my new darling daily planner from Frankie Magazine, the sweetest lipstick//coin purse that my Ma made me, my "thoughts//notes" journal, headphones & iPod, and my pink sequins wallet. Did you doubt me? Hehe. 
What are you carrying around these days? Have a lovely day, dearlings, xo. 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your bag is SO pretty! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is so pretty!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how both the bag and its content is so pretty! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm amazed that this little bag can hold so much stuff. What an impressive little bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh dyou know where the bag is from? i love it! x

    http://la-dulcie-vita.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie