Sunday, January 20, 2013

pretty pops of color

Since I revealed the updated It's Paper Dear, I've had quite a bit of excited feedback, mixed in with a few "but Zie, what's it going to look like now?"s. So, I thought I'd share the sneak preview of February's It's Paper Dear. I'm quite excited about this month & have even made sure that I have saved one box just for myself, hehe. But hurry, hurry & grab yours, as they are flying fast! 
Anyway, I wanted to share a bit of what I've been up to lately. If you've been following along on instagram or twitter, you've probably seen a few of these little snapshots. I've been experimenting with mixing dull & pops of neon on my nails, getting fabulous mail (and slowly replying to all my penpals!), and organizing everything I own, heh.
And then I'm especially excited to share what my phone's launcher now looks like. UGH. I can't even handle how disgustingly cute it is. I am an android user currently, & so I am always upset that no one makes anything to help the ugly things be... well, less ugly. And then I accidentally stumbled on this "launcher" business & fell in love. Now I just need to find a disgustingly cute phone case to match, :3 & Please let me know if you sell/know where I can find android charge cases! (oh and "crazy white woman" is my mother, so there's that, hehe.) 
But what about you guys? What have you been up to? Have you grabbed your box yet? & What do you do to make your phone fit your personality more? Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day, my dears, xo!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your phone is adorable. Where did you get that from?

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you teach me about this "launcher?" I need it in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie