Saturday, January 12, 2013

sassy cat.

Did you doubt that I'd have a tiger sweater and bright red pants? Or that I'd wear them together? Because let's face it. It's comfy, silly & obnoxious and I cannot think of a better combo for going out for a full day of business shopping and errand running. 
The sweater was actually a thrift find by my sister for $2.50. And after serious amounts of begging, she finally gave it to me, yay! I feel that everyone needs one of those "hey, pay attention to me" outfits & I can't think of a more eye-catching batch of silliness to have fun in. Do you have an outfit that makes you laugh and feel all sassy in? Hope you're having a wonderful day, my sweetest darling faces, xo. 

5 comments:

  1. Gah! I am not sure that anyone else could make this look cute, but you manage. Love the second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of your tiger sweater..... It is amazing. <3

    Gwenivere

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this combo is absolutely perfect! It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome combo! I'm so jealous of that sweater <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie