Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The NEW It's Paper Dear

So over the past few weeks, I've been compiling and sorting through all of the feedback, emails, messages, tweets, etc. regarding my little monthly subscription box, It's Paper Dear.
And taking into account all of what you all liked and loved about the box, and maybe some parts you could do without, I'm quite excited to say that I've decided to relaunch IPD in a slightly different format. :3
Introducing the NEW It's Paper Dear. For those of you who are unaware, IPD is a monthly subscription box dedicated to pretty things, paper things, and pretty paper things. It comes out the second week of each month and costs $23 per month, plus shipping. It's a larger square box, filled with some repeating monthly features: a journal for you to doodle in, a lovely pen or pencil, pretty tapes and office goodies & some amazing paper goodies.
Now, to start off with, one of the biggest things that people kept requesting, was some way to lower the cost of the box. So, with that in mind, I've changed the width of the box. It's now  going to be 7 3/8 x 5 1/2 x 1", a bit smaller, but no less packed with goodies. This change, enables me to lower the box to $17! & As the box is cheaper & smaller, we can also lower the shipping rates just a bit, too! 
And based on popular request/demand, we are gearing IPD even more towards pretty stationery/mail art/snailmail then before. You can still use IPD for your smashbooking, scrapbooking, Project Life-ing, of course, as we are still going to have lots of embellishments and little goodies like that. But as the Stationery Shoppe pack of the old box was such an enormous hit, I wanted to play that up in the new one. And all of the little goodies on the list above, are just a few of the things that may be in your surprise box each month! :3
And as always, we ship internationally and you can continue to purchase your one month, three month, or six month subscription in the shop for one bulk-fee or you can email me at ziecampbell AT gmail DOT com to set up an automatic monthly billing for as long as you'd like. 
I've started planning out the next few months & I honestly cannot wait to share them with you all! Also, we are still accepting featured artists, so if you want to be an even bigger part of IPD, check that out. 
So what do you guys think? Are you as excited about this as I am? Let me know if you have any questions! Hope you're having a wonderful day, xo.

5 comments:

  1. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP! So exciting! You'll see my order pop up around the 15th of the month, no doubt.

    So happy for you and the success of the subscription box. It's never let me down -- seriously, every box I open I end up saying out loud "Oh Zie, good job!" with a big ol' smile on my face. And I'm not exaggerating. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Zie! Hopefully I can purchase a box this time too :) Good luck with it!

    xx Susie
    Even Sweeter Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I've totally fallen behind on my scrapbooking, hence my not indulging in a box as of late. I should be getting some designated storage and workspace soon, so I'm hoping to remedy that! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been so wonderful to see your project grow! I would love to buy a box soon -- if I have spare money, watch out! ;)

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to have had a peek into the new box and the upcoming goodies! Everything is just so CUTE! Everyone will love them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie