Tuesday, February 5, 2013

billie jean is not my lover || an outfit post

I know, I know... "Zie, that wasn't even punny." But you guys. How can I not sing about Billie Jean while wearing my new jean vest?  :3 It just came in the mail along with quite a few other goodies from Forever 21, and I'll say that I am quite pleased with it. I have a feeling that my friends will probably get sick of me wearing it all of the time, but I can't help it. It's comfy and goes with just about everything I own. Now I'm on the hunt for lots of fabulous pins & back-patches to add to it. Do you know of any good ones on Etsy or other hand-made places? I'd appreciate linkies :3 Hope you have a fabulous rest of your day, my dear ones! xo.
outfit details || vest: Forever 21, top: Domino-Dollhouse, belt//skirt//leggings: Target, boots: Lane Bryant, pin: the Black Apple.

10 comments:

  1. my favourite is this one :http://stayhomeclub.com/collections/accessories/products/stay-home-club-patch

    there's a lot of nice ones in their shop, but this one is my all time favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (also, i've had so much trouble finding a jean vest that fit me well - they all look too boxy on me... boo.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay, you are the cutest little thing. I just found your blog via BBN + i seriously am super stoked to be a new reader of yours. I love this outfit (and your joke. I thought it was "punny")

    I love how you styled that vest though. I love them on other people, but I just never think I could pull it off.

    You're adorable. Thanks for posting.

    Sabrina.
    www.sabrinadellinger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too cute. Seriously. I think denim vests only look cute on you. :)
    And the straight hair...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you are a curvy girl (me too) and yet, you can pull off the most complicated outfit outfits for our body type.. Love it in every single way! The outfit is just extraordinaire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable little vest. Sing all you want! ;-)
    http://www.secondstoryloft.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please update it more often as I find it very professional and informative for your visitors.
    Wildfox Couture

    ReplyDelete
  8. Touche. Great arguments. Keep up the good work.


    Look at my homepage :: cccam technomate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!

    Review my web-site ... cccam.prio sky germany

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie