Wednesday, February 13, 2013

love from me to you!

Valentines Day is tomorrow & like I said before, I'm actually kind of excited about it this year. Especially because I decided to make my own Valentines for my loved ones. Normally, I either buy cute little ones or use one of the ones I designed for the shop. But I wanted to play with stickers & pens & glitter, so of course, out came the craft supplies. I can't really show the cards, as my loved ones read my blog, hehe, but I just added some cute stickers, doodled some hearts & used lots of glitter >.< Very simple & easy and probably more fun then I should have been having. :} 
But what about you guys? Do you make cards? Buy cards? Or something completely different? Have a wonderful Valentines, my dears! xo, 

2 comments:

  1. This year I opted for making my own cards. I posted a picture of the cards I made on my Sunday Currently post :) I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thr idea of sending cards since it is more personal :)
    I think I'm going to share free printable on my blog today!
    (It's feb 15 already here!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie