Saturday, February 23, 2013

new look!

SPRING TIME IS ALMOST HERE. <3 And I'm so excited about it that I may have completely gone mad and decorated the entire blog to get ready for it, hehe. But a change was long over-due and I'm so pumped to finally have something that fits me: pretty, kitschy, bright & oh so girly. (please, more adjectives, Zie.) But I can't help it, you guys. I'm just so happy! La-te-dah!  
Now I know that no one is going to believe me when I say this, but as my PS was sadly lost in the transfer, I actually used picmonkey to create the entire thing. It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be, but it did force me to make up my mind, rather than jump around with endless possibility. (Which, is why it's taken this long to edit the blog.) I had a lot of fun and it didn't take too long, either. So there's that. 
But what do you think about it? Do you like it? Does it make you want to play on Darling Dear just a little bit longer? :3 And I'm curious to see if anyone else uses the free online editors (or something similar) to do design-y stuff? Hope you have a wonderful day, my darling ones! xo,
 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

9 comments:

  1. I love it! I can't think of anything that would suit you more perfectly. Don't tell anybody, but I think your blog is now the prettiest one I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So ready for Spring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, all with picmonkey? Dedication! It looks fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks darling! So fresh and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! *u* Your theme is so lovely! <3 I absolutely adore it.

    Kisty of Style Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look! It's super cute and girly. =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's wonderful! makes me wish spring is already here. I like the bright colors and the whole happy feel to it. makes one just want to go swimming in the bright oranges and tan colors.

    have a sweet day.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie