Thursday, February 21, 2013

pockets & more pockets!

So a while ago, I mentioned this darling little organization pouch//binder that gran got me. And quite honestly, I am a bit surprised that I haven't stopped using it, hah. As I'm sure you've already realized, I have a horrid habit of  rapidly consuming and tossing aside organization methods/tools in an ever-going attempt to become even more organized. (Pretty sure I'm crazy, folks.) But a few months later and this little guy is still in my backpack. I use it daily to organize my school, personal and business goods in a way that I have all of it with me most of the time. So during a lull in between classes or at work, I can pull out my binder, work on my homework, write down a few ideas for a project for something, and then plan what I'm going to do on the blog this week quite easily. 
That and I no longer am frantically trying to find where I put that essay I was supposed to read, or where the invoice for a custom illustration went. Cuts out quite a bit of hassle and stress. 
But I'm curious, sweetlings, if I'm the only crazy lady out there who almost compulsively consumes organizational goodies? hehe. Do you have something you cannot live without or that helps you keep track of all the different parts of your life? Hope you have a wonderful day, my dearest ones! xo, 

7 comments:

  1. That organizer is soo cute! Where can I find something like that? That would be so handy for all my colored pencils and craftign paper.

    Love your blog, by the way! *Now your newest follower via greader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Nevermind, I saw you linked to your past post on where to get it. Thank you for that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the exact same way. I buy a planner in January, use it until February, then feel obligated to buy a new one instead of just continuing to use the first one. I think it's the thrill of a new notebook that does it for me. I am majorly dorky, I know.

    ~Lauren at http://inbetweenidols.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. UM I'm in LOVE WITH THIS. Where can I get one?!?!? xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is too cute! I guess I'm a little opposite of you. I try to organize but it always falls apart after about a week. About the only organization that I follow through on is that of my thoughts! Thank goodness for blogging. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really good idea, and it makes everything looks so nice and neat. I like to think I'm organised, but truth is, is that I only last about 2 weeks organised before everything around me turns to chaos. Maybe I will have to keep a look out for a little organiser like this myself!

    Bexx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie