Thursday, February 7, 2013

pretty, pretty pencil

I've done it again, kids. I've realized that all of my instagrams of late have included this silly little pencil I got a little while back in the mail, hehe. I can't help it, I just love it. It has all of these wonderful little Alice in Wonderland-esk characters on it and it's just so cute. It's been years since I've written or even really used a pencil, so it's strange to start using one again, but I'm getting the hang of it, I think. But what about you guys? Do you write with pens or pencils? Do you have a favorite one? & Do you ever notice that you end up taking pictures of the same thing over and over? :3 Hope you have a lovely rest of the day, my dear ones! xo,  

2 comments:

  1. You always have the cutest things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. :) x

    http://shinebrightx18.blogspot.co.uk/ - personal blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie