Monday, February 25, 2013

silly internets

Hello, dearest ones! Been super busy the last couple days & probably will be the next couple days, but I wanted to share a few things I've been looking at lately, just as inspiration and motivation.
This whole little series seems to be pretty awesome and has already answered quite a few of my own questions on things like how other people do things, or is there a smarter or more effective method of ___ then I've been using. 
Did everyone else already know that instagram had a website? I thought they were just on your phone with a few other people making kinda-webpages for it. Nope. They've got an actual site now. 
I watch a lot of TedTalks & this actually has to be one of my top 10 favorites. I adore this man and all the things he has to say. Life lessons from an ad man, indeed. 
And some other goodies:
Free yoga videos? Yup. + Crap site, but has some awesome tips/things on happiness. + Goats, you guys. Goats. 
 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie