Sunday, March 24, 2013

It's Paper Dear || March Reveal

I am so excited to share the big reveal of the March It's Paper Dear! Boxes have been arriving all week, but if you haven't gotten yours yet and want to be surprised, DO NOT READ ON! ;) Otherwise, let's play!


First of all, It's Paper Dear is now on Vine, so come play! (username: ziedarling)
This month I wanted to honor Spring time with the bright, bold, silly colors and patterns. Everything fun and frilly to help you jump-start your Spring crafting, penpaling//snailmailing, etc. This month includes two pens or pencils for doodling and writing fun, a pack of darling stationery, two cup-cake toppers (though, I used them as cute additions to my Project Life), flowers to embellish, stickers, sequins, paper punches, twine and ribbon! (*Phew* that's a mouth full! hehe) 
We completely sold out last month, I'm happy to say, so I have raised the number of boxes again this month, so more of us can play together. But hurry, hurry! They're selling like hotcakes. I am also excited to introduce new featured artists, more amazing goodies, and a special line of stationery products this month which I cannot wait to share with you! But more on that later... for now, have a wonderful day and all the fun playing! xo,
 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

7 comments:

  1. I am actually pleased to read this weblog posts which includes lots
    of helpful data, thanks for providing such information.


    Feel free to visit my website; www.youtube.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been surfing online greater than three hours as of late,
    but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours.
    It is beautiful value sufficient for me. In my view, if all
    site owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the net can be a lot more helpful
    than ever before.

    Check out my web site; aquarium corals

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box was just darling. What a bit of happy, bright colors while we wait on this gloomy weather to go away!
    All of your boxes are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie