Friday, March 1, 2013

LuckyRainbowDesigns // On Keeping Creative

Hi, everyone! I’m excited to be part of the lovely Zie Darling blog for a day! My name is Rebecca and I hail from mostly rainy, but sometimes sunny, Ireland. I’ve lived here my entire life, but have travelled a lot throughout Europe, parts of Asia & Africa and lovely America too!
blog || twitter || pinterest || instagram 
From the age of 6 when I won my first art competition, I considered myself to be creative, artistic and interested in making all sorts of things with all sorts of lovely materials. To stay creative, I try to inspire myself as much as possible and there are a million different ways I try to do this. 
blog || twitter || pinterest || instagram 
I read lots and lots of crafty blogs, drool over their amazing writing styles and pretty things they’ve made and usually give many of their tutorials a go. I like to take long walks on sunny days and capture photographs and take inspiration from the colours within my local scenery.
I use my sketchbook to design new card ideas and layouts and experiment with paper and as many unusual materials as I can get my hands on. It keeps me creative, my ideas fresh and hopefully the customers happy! ;)
----
Thank you so much for playing with us today, Rebecca! What helps you all stay creative, my loves? Have a wonderful day, xo! 

 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie