Monday, April 8, 2013

motivate me on monday

sources.
Holy guacamole, Batman. I'm sorry I've been rather absent from the blog for the last little bit. I've just been so dang busy. School, work, traveling back and forth from Nashville to Knoxville & trying to find an apartment has just really taken over my life lately. And I'll be real honest with you, it's taking its tole on me. I am seriously lacking in any creativity right now & just feel completely zapped. Which is why I spent an hour of scheduled time (I know, I'm ridiculous) last night on Pinterest and my blog reader trying to get inspired & just soak in all of the pretty things. But I could honestly use more, heh. So this is a call for pretty pics, lovely blogs, good articles, new music, old music, movies, funny cat videos & anything else you can think of to help jump-start my tired little creative-box. & I'll probably compile a list and share those with you all soon. Cause if nothing else, I want Darling Dear to be a community where we can all play and be silly together. <3 
Have a wonderful rest of your day, my sweet ones, xo!
 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful board! Hoping you find your blogging mojo again soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on the whole moving/finding a place! It's pretty exhausting. So here's a silly kitty to cheer you up getting into trouble: http://panurgic.tumblr.com/post/47432818151/unimpressedcats-rileylaroux

    And also Toothless because just look at that face: http://weheartit.com/entry/53618178/via/SockProps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this site. I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own, personal site now ;)

    Here is my page - callaway golf las vegas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand dear! I hope you find an apartment soon.

    Sending you happy, peaceful, creative vibes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was recommended this web site by my cousin.
    I am not sure whether this post is written by him as
    nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty.
    You're amazing! Thanks!

    Look into my blog chiropractic adjustments during early pregnancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apartment hunting is soooo stressful. I can totally relate. These finds are so awesome! Thumbs way up!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie