Wednesday, April 3, 2013

pretty in pink

You can never have too many pink nail polishes. But if you think this is a lot, you should see my red collection, hehe. But anyway, I recently added the top one from L'Oreal and I must say, I adore it. It's part of their vintage pastel collection and I foresee myself wearing it for quite a while. It's a really light color, so requires a couple layers, but totally worth it. 
As for all the others, obviously I'm an Essie fan. I feel that their polish stays well, requires less layers, and they just have fabulous colors. Elf actually wasn't too bad. Though, I am much more partial to their red. Plus they're super cheap. The Circus and Sephora brands, while not my favorites, aren't too shabby. 
But what about you guys? What color do you have a lot of? What brands do you like? I'm always interested in trying new ones out :} Have a wonderful rest of your day, m'dears! xo
 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

4 comments:

  1. My favorites are Butter, Deborah Lipman, Chanel, Essie, and Opi. (In that order) I feel that Butter covers better than most brand I have tried, and stays longer. Deborah Lipman has some fabulous colors, and the Chanel is Chanel. Fabulous. Where nail polish is concerned I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for.
    I think you have more pinks that I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, very pretty shades! What I have the most of is probably glitter polishes. Even if they are a pain to remove I have a hard time passing up anything with big sparkly bits. As for brands I really like maybelline and gosh - inexpensive and with a base and top coat they last as long as my essies and opis! And they hardly ever need more than two coats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this site who
    has shared this impressive post at here.

    my site - henderson nevada golf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty shades, especially the Essies. I love O.P.I. China Glaze, Essie, and, very recently, Zoya :)
    My international giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie