Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Where'd you go?

My darlings! I have missed thee! I'm sorry I've been quite absent as of late, but things are still crazy here. This weekend I had the yART sale at my school (on top of everything else) and so I was busy preparing for it. I did quite well & made lots of new friends & just generally had a blast. :] And thank you so much for everyone who came out! You guys are awesome! 
I have a bunch of new products to put up in the shop, but I don't know if I'm going to wait until I move in a couple weeks or list them now. I'm so busy with finals and work and trying to get ready to move, that I think it might be better to wait a bit. 
But as soon as I get settled, I'll list them all & let you guys know. And who knows... maybe I'll have a huge moving sale! ;) Which would you guys rather: free domestic shipping (not including It's Paper Dear boxes) or a percentage sale? 
But anyway, enough about business, we haven't chatted in a while and I am dying to hear how you guys have been and what you've been up to! Hope you are well, xo! Hope to chat again soon <3 

 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I love the picture ! It's so cute !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on with this write-up, I really think this site needs far
    more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the information!

    Here is my web site ... Golf Schools Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your yart sale went well. Looks like everything you had was super cute.
    I personally would wait until you move to take on anything else, like listing a bunch of new products in your shop. But on the other hand, I can't wait to see what you will be listing. :)
    I hope finals, and apartment hunting all tie up nicely for you.
    Cerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's up to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are pleasant in favor of new viewers.

    my webpage; homemade sushi recipes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the sale! I agree with the other commenter, I can't wait to see what it'll be, but I'd wait as well until the move and the finals are done. I hope it all goes well. Also, being an international reader I'd prefer a percentage sale rather than free shipping in the states ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie