Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Instagram Updates

Hello, my darlings! I've missed you! It's been so very long! If you haven't been following the twitter or instagram, then I have exciting news: I finally signed the lease for my first real apartment! Also in exciting news, finals are done & I made Dean's list, so there's that. But forgive me if I'm a little more occupied with the new apartment at the moment, tehe. We are almost completely done with painting (literally one wall left!) and we are now finally moving furniture around and starting the unpacking process. 
I've enjoyed a couple tea-times, added some pretty flowers and I'm just so excited and I cannot wait to share it with you guys once I'm completely settled! But for now, how have you all been and what have you been up to? Mishew! <3
 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first apartment is so exciting. I can't wait to see how it will all turn out You'll have to do a "home tour", when it's set up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting thanks. I believe there's even more that could be on there! keep it up instagram comments

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie