Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Google Reader is going away, but Bloglovin is here to stay!

Hello darlings! July is almost upon us! And with that, the end of our google readers and google friend connects. :( I'm still not even sure why this is happening, just that I'm not really a fan of it. HOWEVER. With that said, I also am excited because  it forced me to use Bloglovin, which I am happy to say is actually quite amazing. I even like it better than I liked my GR. Like a lot better. They have this amazingly awesome option to view your feed but while looking at each blog's actual page and  then the little bar at the top lets you easily flip to the next unread item. Very lovely & handy. I'm still looking for other options of readers, just in case, but if you'd like to continue to keep up with my little blogland playground, then here are a few helpful links (1 || 2 || 3 ||  4 || 5) to snag mine and all your other feeds to Bloglovin. What are you using/switching to? Have a wonderful day, my sweets! xo,
Follow on Bloglovin

 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie