Monday, July 22, 2013

How to Look the Best at Everything

A few weeks ago, I splurged quite a bit on good makeup. Because if you've been reading along for a while, you'll know I'm a cheapo and can't stand spending more than $5 on anything. So to me, Benefit makeup is like the Almighty Makeup. Not too bad, and just amazing products & the packaging! *Swoon* 
But anyway, everything shown & linked to are probably my favorite things ever. I even snuck in a shimmery Stila eyeshadow, NYX blush & brow-lighter. All of this creates a look that is, to me, perfect for summer. Nothing too heavy, all focusing on highlighting and brightening. Pretty, pretty princess. 
But I'm interested in what's in YOUR makeup bag? Send me links? What's your current must-have for summer? xo.

3 comments:

  1. I loveeee this post! The NYX stick blush looks wonderful - I just might have to try it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I splurged on NARS foundation and concealer last year, and while I've run out of foundation and don't use it anymore at all-it was worth it while it lasted. Now I just stick to my NARS concealer, black liner, a swipe of eye shadow, blush, and lip gloss. Aside from the concealer, I'm a major cheapo when it comes to makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh it's all so pretty! I'm very jealous, especially of your brushes!
    I'm a cheapo so all of my make up is drugstore brands a few free samples of high end makeup. I also have some Korean BB creams which are great :)
    Put The Radio On

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie