Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Illustrated Goodies!


Have you ever thought, "Dang, but I'd really like a darling little illustration or design for my blog, shop, business, wedding announcements, etc."? Because, now would be a really awesome time to get one. Commissions are finally open again & I'd love to play and create something fun for you! And the best part about snagging a Darling Dear custom illustration/design? I'm happy to work within any kind of budget! So pop over to the shop, or send me an email & let's play together! 
 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, SO cute.
    (and the blog looks cute too!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie