Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It's A Circus, an Illustration


Hello, my sweetlings! I hope you've been well! I'm good, just crazy busy with work & getting boxes out for It's Paper Dear. 
However, I am finally done with a little illustration project I've been working on & I'm so excited to share a small snippet with you today. 
This was for a project called "It's A Circus" & I was commissioned to do four spot illustrations & one t-shirt design and man-oh-man! So much fun. 
I plan on sharing more later, but I was just too excited about these not to share, hah. I'm particularly fond of these two and hope to introduce them as characters in later work, possibly. I'd also like to explore more themed & series work. Especially a tattooed folk one. I quite liked doodling tattoos on this gentlemen and figuring out his story and why he'd have the ones he did & thinking about what others were just out of view. But anyway, commissions are also currently open! So if you'd like me to do a custom portrait, a landscape, a blog button, a blog banner/header, a logo, or any other design & illustration, feel free to email me at ZIECAMPBELL@GMAIL.COM. I'd love to work with you! 
What have you been up to/working on lately? How do you feel about circus and tattooed themed goodies? xo.  



 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Really great work! I can't wait to see the whole thing!
    Which one was on the tshirt? Or was that a different design?

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie