Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to School, the series!

It's that most wonderful time of year where we can start counting DAYS instead of weeks until school starts back! Now, I know many of you won't be counting down with me, either you aren't in school anymore or you're not as excited as I am. But if nothing else, I think we can all agree that this magical time of year brings one amazing gift to us all: school supplies! *swoon!* 
So to celebrate the excitement, for the rest of the month I'll be sharing a little series on all things back to school! I'll be covering apps for your phone & computer that are helpful for studying, classes, being a student, or just staying organized. I'll share what's in my school bag & school supplies I'd recommend, quick, healthy lunches & breakfasts. An easy-peasy quick & fabulous hairdo, perfect for second (or third, tehe) day hair. An entire post dedicated to how I use Evernote as a student & with a grand finale of the perfect first day back to school outfit post! Plus, there's a couple extra little surprises coming during this series & I can't wait to share it all with you! 
Are you as excited about school as I am? What are some school supplies goodies you can't live without? Anything in particular you'd like to see/read about during this series or on any of the specific posts? xo
 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

1 comment:

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie