Friday, September 13, 2013

Me & Cinderella

I'm no a housewife. I can't cook. My apartment is messy and when I do clean, I don't sing and birds don't appear. I do, however, like to listen to what I've learned is called "alt-pop" & dance around in my apron & pretend cleaning is fun, la! I especially like to clean in my darling blue dress from Modcloth I snagged in their 70% off sale. There's something that makes the act of cleaning a bit easier when dressed up like Cinderella. How do you try and make the horridly dull task of keeping a tidy house less dull? Or are you one of those strange, but wonderful birds who like cleaning? xo. 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful outfit to do chores in!! And I love your little headscarf too!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute, and that dress is darling!
    Not a fan of cleaning, but LOVE a nice, tidy, clean house. I feel more at ease, calm, happy, and even inspired when everything is in it's place. In fact, I will go so far as to say a mess makes me feel bogged down. So, while I hate to clean, it certainly is worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so freaking adorable!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie