Monday, September 16, 2013

Scarecrow Inspiration

Inspiration often comes in the strangest ways, from the strangest places. And I can honestly say this is one of the most inspiring commercials I've ever seen. If you haven't seen or heard of this stuff yet, you are in for a treat. I won't say who/what the commercial is for yet, because I want you to be as surprised as I was, but so good! There's an entire line of these amazingly inspiring animated shorts for this company & I may have spent wayyy more time then I had to spend watching all of them, hah. 
But I think what's even more amazing is that this company has posted not only all of the videos, but the behind the scenes shorts as well. I LOVE watching the behind the scenes for films/projects, always have. And what's awesome about these: they show you everything. Because often times for films or projects that are done by a bigger team or on a larger scale, they either don't walk you through the process at all, or with great hesitancy. But here, we get a deeper look at what goes into this wonderful little film.
But anyway, I just wanted to share something that was inspiring me in this already crazy busy week. What do you think? What's inspiring you?
 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Love, love this commercial! So sweet, and haunting in a way. Definitely makes me think as well.
    Where are the rest of the shorts? I only found the one.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie