Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Out of Office

Hello dear ones! Just popping in today to let you know that I'll be "out of office" starting today until next Wednesday. Because I am excitedly participating in Handmade & Bound Nashville, the book arts festival! I'm quite excited about it & even more excited that this will be the first show my mother and I do together. So if you are local, come out to Watkins College of Art, Design & Film October 5th from 11 am to 4 pm. There are food trucks, over 30 vendors & just a fabulous time to be had by all. Plus if you mention that you are reader of Darling Dear, I'll toss in a little extra goodie bag in your order :}
But anyway, I'll be away from the blog and email & all shop orders will be shipped after October 9th. If you need to contact me or want to keep up with the HBN process & event, please check out twitter & instagram. Otherwise, I'll see you all next week, darlings! Wish me luck! xo.
 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

3 comments:

  1. oh! I wish I lived closer to you so I could pop over!! I love handmade markets!! I hope you have a splendid time Zie!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. If I lived in Nashville or closer, I would definitely come by. (Nashville is my dream location to live.) I hope you have a very successful weekend at the festival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I wish I could come by! I hope you have a great time! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie