Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Sale

It's that time again! I'm so excited for the holiday season & all of the magic, the music, the goodies, the spending time with family and friends & the glitter and all things wonderful! So to celebrate, I wanted to bring you guys a little Darling Dear Black Friday sale! I have quite a few goodies lined up for the season, and so what better way to blast it off then a big sale? & One lucky customer will win a large surprise goodie bag packed full! Just use the discount code: "darling30" at checkout for 30% off your entire purchase! Yay! 
This is currently already available on the main website and will soon be ready for Etsy, just as soon as I get that reopened sometime today. This is valid until December 1st, so you'll wanna snag yours fast! & if you refer a friend, you both can get an extra 5% off! So please help spread the word! xo, & happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie