Friday, November 15, 2013

Making Lists & Goodies

It's getting to be that time again, folks. You know, that time where my house & brain explode with Christmas? Yeah that time. I've been really good this year and tried to wait until at least Thanksgiving (which, if you'll remember last year, I had a tree up already tehe). But I found this wonderful photo (can't find actual source! help!) and I think that just kind of ruined all my plans, tehe. I'm still waiting on decorating but to keep me over, I plan on making a bunch of goodies for the shop! Yay! 
Which brings us to today. I'm wondering what you guys would like for the holidays this year? I have quite a few ideas already, but I'm sadly limited on what I can make this season. So if you would be so kind, I would greatly love it if you could check a few of your favorite ideas on the poll below. That way we can all get what we want :3 
Thanks so much darlings! xo
What would you like for Christmas this year?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
pollcode.com free polls 

3 comments:

  1. I voted. :)
    Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love that lil pink tree, it's like a tree made of cotton candy. I think I might have to get the spray paint out and change the color of my tree now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Darling, I know that blog you wanted the original source on, I've used it for inspiration for years as well! I actually made a pompom wreath too, they're so easy and fun! I'm making more soon. Anyway, here's the link http://thompsonfamily.typepad.com/thompson_familylife/2009/12/candy-colored-christmas.html

    I'm already in the Christmas spirit myself. I've got decorations up (some, not all) and gifts are being bought!

    Anyway, I love Christmas, I love paper and handmade goods and I love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie