Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Closing out 2013 with a List of the Happiest Things

Hello, darlings! I wanted to close out 2013 with a list of some of the simple things in my life that make me infinitely happy. + Finally writing back to penpals + packaging up swap goodies + painting mermaids & little animals +  crafting with my mom + giggling+ peppermint tea with milk + sleepytime playlists on Songza + pastels + the occasional neon + fuzzy socks + fuzzy blankets + sweet kitty cuddles + as well as warm kitty laying across my cold feet + the sound of pages in a book turning + Bryan braiding & playing with my hair + chocolate milk. 
What's making you happy these days, darlings? 
Also, please, please, please stay safe tonight, my loves! Happy NYE, sweetlings! xo

1 comment:

  1. good golly! is that donut wrapping paper?!? it's adorable!!
    i love this list of happy things zie!! I hope you have a very happy new year beautiful!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie