Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Meet Makr, the FREE custom design app

I'm not even 100% sure I understand how awesome today's feature is. I stumbled on this new-to-me (possibly new in general? Otherwise, why haven't I heard of it?) app last night when I spent wayyyy too long reading everything BlogBranch has ever done. 
But while this app has basically endless possibilities of awesomeness, I really wanted to share it today specifically, so if you're like me & have a TON of last-minute holiday goodies to get ready... hopefully this can help :)  
I'll be using it today to make labels and tags for the gifts I'm still trying to finish wrapping. But you can also make cards, stickers, and tons more! & My favorite part about this app? It's free! WUT. Yup. :) 
 I hope this helps you as much as it is me! 
Happy Christmas, my sweetlings! Happy gifting & let me know if you use MAKR and what you use it on! :) 

1 comment:

  1. This sounds super cool! I need to get my hands on this :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie