Sunday, December 8, 2013

Out of the Office-- Finals Week AHH

Hello darlings! Sorry to have been a bit quiet the last few days. I had a wonderful birthday (more on that later) and now I'm right in the heart of the worst of finals week. So I'll be out of office for a couple days. But if anyone needs to contact me quickly, please tweet me (@ziedarling) Otherwise, here's an infograph I did for my design class. The text is really small here, but when printed, it's 13x19 & much easier to read. 
Have a wonderful couple of days, darlings! xo 

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE that poster! I love modern vintage styled design, really lovely

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie