Monday, December 30, 2013

Valentine's Day Poll: What would you like to see from Darling Dear?

I know it's not even on anyone's radar yet, but shop owners are starting to roll out their Valentine's goodies already. Which, I'm always a bit behind on. But this year, I'd really like to bring you guys what you'd like to see for Valentine's day. 
So if you would please fill out the following poll & maybe leave a comment below telling exactly what you'd like? <3 & Is anyone else getting ready to roll out Valentine's goodies? I'd also love to hear what you're making/selling! Maybe I can put together a little list of places to shop for the holiday? xo
What would you like for Valentine's this year?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

2 comments:

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie