Friday, December 27, 2013

What's Inspiring Me: The Little Pink Studio Tour & the Kitty Cat

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! Mine was perfect and just all things wonderful! :) I'll share more about that soon, but I just had time for a quick post today. This is my mom's studio. When I come home, I often spend most of my time in here. It's just so bright and beautiful. 
I wish my apartment got anywhere near this much brilliant natural light, heh. Just look how wonderful!
And Napoleon also loves her studio. (Look how big he's getting! & If I do say so myself, how beautiful!) But what's inspiring you lately, darlings? Until tomorrow! xo 
 photo ziedarlingsign.jpg

5 comments:

  1. so girly and comfy! and oh the kitty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful inspirational craft room!! I love all the colors + odds and ends scattered everywhere!! This room is perfect to get the creative juices flowing!! :) PS Your cat is SO adorable!!! I love his little pink mouth + ears!! ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely room! I have to use my own bedroom as my craft room, one day I hope to have a nice place to dedicate to my sewing!

    Tai

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable and girly; and it has a lot of pink stuffs *o*

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah... your mothers studio is like my idea of a perfect place!!! excuse me while I stare at these pictures for a while...

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie