Monday, January 20, 2014

Darling Dear Valentine's Sale Buy Two, Get One Free!

Ready to get your Valentine's shopping done? Pop over to the shop for a buy two, get one free sale! So if you're shopping for digital goodies, you'd get a free digital goodie & if you're buying goodies to come in the mail, you'd get a free print of your choosing! & There's no limit, so for every two things you buy, you get a third thing free! YAY! & For any orders made today on MLK Day, ship tomorrow! xo
So pop by & snag some goodies for you or a loved one & tell all your friends! (please? hehe Napoleon needs some new toys and treats!) xo! 

4 comments:

  1. You shouldn't be encouraging me, I'm trying to be good and take part in a spending ban! :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a great sale! (and you have SO many cute things!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog your drawing style is really cute & whimsical :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie