Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Digital Project Life 2014: Weeks 2 & 3

 I'm getting pretty into this whole Project Life thing. At least... how I'm doing it, hehe. It's just really fun popping in some of your favorite snapshots from the week & playing around with silly little embellishments. <3
For Week Two: I spent most of the week just creating, creating, creating. I had a really inspirational couple of weeks there & I'm glad I got as much done as I did while it was happening. I'm especially excited about launching my first class soon! I'm nearly done, maybe just a few more days worth of tweaking & a couple more photos here and there. Which, if you've been wondering how to start your own digital scrapbook, project life or collaging in general, this is going to be for you <3
Week Three was spent mostly getting ready for classes starting back. I'm entering the home stretch of my senior year of college, darlings! That's at once the most insanely impossible thing ever & really exciting. I'm glad I've decided to do project life as I feel like it'll help me document this really crazy time in my life. :) 
What about you, darlings? What are you making? Are you doing Project Life? Are there any particular questions you'd like answered or tips you'd really like to see in that class? 

Wanna see more? Here's week one <3 

---
pst... don't forget the sale in the shop

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love your digital take on project life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, I'm in my senior year of college as well. Oh dear goodness is the workload crazy. Plus all of my classes are condensed into 7 weeks. By the end of the 7 weeks I have a few days to gulp some air before I get thrown into the deep end again haha.


    Congrats on your class launching soon!

    best,
    Chrissy of crashbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie