Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rambles & A Pretty Princess Fairy Diary

Hello, darlings. I've been feeling a bit off the last few days. I think I have a case of post-Holiday-blues. Classes start back today & work started earlier this week. I'm feeling quite out of touch with everything, really, and my mind seems to constantly be elsewhere. I'm just so filled up with ideas and thoughts and dreams lately that I can't seem to fit back into reality. 
I snagged this darling little diary and pen from Michael's recently & haven't filled a single page yet. I've been trying to decide what to do with it, what to use it for. And then it hit me. Dreams, secrets & memories. The darn thing says it right on the front. I'm not one for keeping a diary mostly. About once or twice a year I write in one I've had for years, but not in a very long time. 
I think maybe it's time to sit and write for a while and just see what comes out. I can't be the only one that feels like this, right? I'm not the only one that would rather live in that beautiful daze that's the holiday season for ever, am I? The one where everything seems possible and everything is perfect and lovely? The one where dreams are tangible and just right there? I'm rambling, I know. But sometimes it's good to have a ramble right? 
Anyway, what are you all up to? Does anyone else have any idea what I'm talking about? xo 

5 comments:

  1. Ah don't worry Zie I get where you're coming from - like me you probably just want to do the things you enjoy all the time rather than having to do mundane things like go to class or go to work - but I'm afraid thats life really - just think of work as something you do in order to make some money to spend on the stuff you love. Thats how I balance it. Organise your free time so that you can jam pack in fun stuff, then you have heaps to look forward to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That journal is so pretty as is that pen!! A journal for dreams, secrets + memories sounds perfect!! That pretty gold journal that you got me now keeps a list of books recommended to me so I know what books to look for when I got on trips to the book store/library/thrift shops!! I still don't know what to fill that pretty moleskin journal with!! It's too pretty to be written in!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get what you mean! Sometimes its so hard to get back into the swing of everyday life and especially when it gets a bit monotone. ALSO, THAT PEN. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Rebecca O'Hare said it all perfectly!
    What a lovely pen and diary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! And that pen <3 swoon. Go after your dreams darling!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie