Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ta-Da! Lists: January 13-19 with Kitties and Hearts and Cute Stickers

Hello, darlings! This week had quite a few ups and downs & was honestly a bit draining. But this weekend is a long one and I'll be spending it with my parents & Bryan. Mom & I will mostly be crafting & making goodies for the apartment, that I'll hopefully be able to share soon :) What about you, dearlings? What have you been up to & how was your week? Any cute ta-da! lists that you'd like to share? xo 

10 comments:

  1. It's so much easier to be productive when you've got an adorable to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I know! Which is why I try and do it :)

      Delete
  2. I just went out and got some stickers after seeing your Ta-Da! posts. Your planner is just so darn cute and productive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) awwww!! That cat sticker + those little ice cream stickers in the corner are so cute!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your week picked up, Sweetness :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitties and ice cream stickers! Your planner is way too cute. I feel the need to hit up a stationery store like Paperchase and buy up all the cute stickers so I can start decorating my work notebook. My doodles just don't cut it!

    Sorcha x Bright Field Notes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you get all these wonderful stickers from? I need a good diary, do you have any recommendations that have layouts similar to this one? (:
    I love love love the cat ones ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the stickers on this page are from Michaels :) & this planner is the mini my agenda from mom agenda.

      Delete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie