Friday, January 10, 2014

Ta-Da! Lists: January 6-12, 2014

I'm so happy when I look at this snapshot. Pretty colors, organization & cute stationery = perfection. Don't you think? 
 I'm really quite happy with our little Friday posts & Ta-Da! List adventures. It's fun for me to decorate & I get really excited and pumped to work on things when I look at my planner. 
This week, I spent most of what's left of my Christmas break with my folks. I worked on business stuff (obviously, if you read my twitter or instagram, hah) & tried to relax a bit. I'm not 100% sure I succeeded with that, hah, but hey... I tried. 
I also dyed my hair again and spent a couple days with my grandparent's. 
What did you do this week, my dears? & Are you making any ta-da! lists? I’d love to see! Please share links or tag me! <3 xo 

3 comments:

  1. I want to know where to find the paperclip and houses/trees tape! I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pretty colors that surround you Zie!! Plus I'm completely in LOVE with that bunny tape!! It is too cute for words!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie