Friday, January 3, 2014

Ta-Da! Lists: Week Dec 30 - Jan 5

Happy Friday, darlings! I’ve really been enjoying our little Ta-Da! Lists adventures together <3 
This week, I wanted to do all pink & black and I am quite happy with how it turned out. I’m truly loving decorating my planner. It makes it all so much more pleasing to look at and be involved with. Don’t you think?
I’ll be headed back to Knoxville today for much of the remainder of my Christmas holiday. (We got an entire month off, isn’t that crazy!) And I’m excited to craft and business plan with mom. She’s taken over the position as my business manager, hah, & we plan on kicking my butt into gear. So here’s to hoping that works ;) 
This week: I ate a lot of junk food (no groceries), listened to quite a bit of Julie London & watched a movie every day! Which, I hardly ever, ever do. It was quite lovely. 
What did you do this week, my dears? & Are you making any ta-da! lists? I’d love to see! Please share links or tag me! <3 xo 

8 comments:

  1. Your planner is the most amazing planner I have ever seen!

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the prettiest planner I've ever laid eyes on...Happy New Year! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how cute and super pretty your planner is <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great connecting with you via #blogbrunch this morning. Your site is adorable! I'm in LOVE with your planner - I use one as well. There's nothing like using cute pens & stickers to organize your days/weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking at your planner makes we want to go out, buy one and make it as cute as yours is! =D
    I feel so boring using the calendar app on my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute planner! A lovely way to get organised!

    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pages and how bright + cheerful everything is!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie