Monday, January 27, 2014

The Art of Paper Dolls; featuring Emma Block & Etsy

It's been a long while since I shared some of my favorite goodies on Etsy and this time, I'd like to feature paper dolls! Especially my lovely friend, Emma Block! If you'll remember not too long ago, we stopped by her lovely studio, which I know we all found inspiring. And now we get to see something that comes out of that space.

This little darling is the perfect example of just how sweet paper dolls can be. 
And here's the treasury I made over on Etsy. I picked these dollies & dolly related goodies because they are just perfect and candy-like. I'd love to gobble them all up xo I'd love to get all of these and display them in my apartment. What about you? Which one is your favorite? Do you have any other paper dollies you think we should look at? Share links! 
& I'm going to try and feature more work and goodies from other folks here occasionally, so let me know if you have a fun little project you're working on! I'd love to share it for you xo 

6 comments:

  1. I love paper dolls!!! This gal is so pretty and I'm off to check out the treasury you made right now!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post! I adore Emma Blocks beautiful illustrations and her paper dolls are so stylish and have a fabulous 60's vibe. I also make paper dolls from time to time you can check out my latest paper poppet over on my current blog post at www.curiouspip.blogspot.co.uk Kindest Regards and so glad I have stumbled upon your blog. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! These are absolutely lovely! I would love to look at these every day. Emma is so talented and inspirational!

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I've not had these since I was a kid, so cute!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely! I miss paper dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to LOVE paper dolls! Especially the ones that came with extra clothes with little tabs. I remember finding a little notepad full of them when I was in high school and totally buying it because nostalgia!

    Sorcha x Bright Field Notes

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie