Monday, January 6, 2014

The Cutest Little Kitty, Napoleon Necklace

Hello, darlings! If you’ve been following along on instagram or twitter, you’ll know that I’ve been busting at the seams with all of the little business things. I’m writing two classes for *hopefully* a this month release date, planning & making goodies for Valentine’s, making dollies, working on a branding (because I don’t actually have a logo! ha!) and a bunch of other little projects. So needless to say, I’m a bit scatter brained at the moment, hah. 
But with all of that going on, I think it’s important to stop & smile at the little things. This is one of my absolute favorite Christmas gifts this year. My mom found this little shop that made a custom portrait necklace for me of my little Napoleon! Mom took one of the photos of him as a baby & sent it over. I am so in love with this! :) I couldn’t be happier & it’s such a fun, silly little piece <3 So now I can take little Naps everywhere I go :) 
What’s making you smile lately, darlings? & What are you working on? xo 

5 comments:

  1. so cute! now you can show of Napoleon anytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeep!! I can't wait to see what you've been working on!! (Dollies?!? Sounds magical!!)
    This Napoleon necklace is TOO cute!!! I love all the colors + cheerfulness!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace is super adorable! It's just plain fun. I kind of want one of my Luna! Though I have to admit, your kitty's white fur looks good with the colors of the necklace. How old is Napoleon now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. After all of the inspiration from Blog Brunch this weekend, I want to keep working on connecting with other bloggers. I also have a lot of DIY projects in works from Valentine's Day to St. Patrick's Day!

    Have a wonderful day and love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a busy bee - you're certainly putting my poor excuse for an existence to shame!! Good luck to you with everything, Zie!

    The necklace is adorable and I've no doubt you pull it off with absolute perfection!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie