Thursday, January 9, 2014

Valentine's Day Shop Update--25% off Sale!

Hello, sweet darlings! I'm sure most of you are by now aware that I've been busting my little (not little) butt on getting goodies ready for today's shop update. & What's crazy, is I still have a bunch of goodies in the works, so I guess they'll have to wait for the next update, heh. 
But for now, I've stocked the shop downloadable & printable planners (including four different blogging planner!), journaling cards & kits (for your crafting and decorating), embroidery patterns, both printable & traditional Valentine's day cards, and quite a bit more! Which, I'm still quite smitten with the "My Darling" cards that come in different couples options: Him & Her, Her & Her, as well as Him & Him. <3 --Oh, also! 25% off with "princess" at checkout! Valid until Monday, Jan 13, 2014. xo 
AND if you pop over to the shop this week, you'll also get a 15% coupon in your email, after purchase. That way, you can snag goodies cheaper from the next update, too! xo 
I really hope you love everything! What's your favorite thing in the shop now? 



6 comments:

  1. i love the cut out edges on those valentines cards! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so cute! Love your Etsy shop - just perusing for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, so so cute! i love the colors you choose for these, and i love the cat print!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorites are the mermaid and kitty embroidery patterns! I can't wait to get started!
    Yay! I hope you'll keep making more patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so adorable! I especially love all the journals and the stationary set, may have to buy a few <3

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie