Monday, February 10, 2014

Apartment Tour: My Little Entry Way

I've been hinting for nearly ever now that I've been updating my little apartment & promising that I'd start showing you around. Well, today's the day we start! We'll be starting with my little entry way, which obviously, is the first thing you come to when you walk into my apartment. I don't have a hallway, just a long wall but it was really important to me to have something that was inviting & helpful. 
The helpful part being the purse/coat hangers, the key hangers & what used to be my "mail" slot now has been replaced with fake flowers, hehe. Because I decided that boring bills and such wasn't half as nice to look at as pretty flowers! :) 
If you know me at all, and as the rest of you will soon learn, I'm quite the little knick-knack collector. I love useless things and I have dozens of small collections through my entire apartment & I can't wait to show them all off. 
Now, last week, we started talking about the amazingly talented AvoArt.com & here's the surprise she sent me! This fabulous print! I am so many billions of kinds of in love with it. I already told you that she was rapidly becoming one of my new favorite illustrators & mercy! This is why
I'm also incredibly in love with her packaging. Everything is hand done & just perfect! I suggest you pop over & take a look <3 & As I said last week, she also has been kind enough to offer Darling Dear readers a 10% off coupon with any purchase of $20 or more with the code "bloglove10", yay! 

But anyway, that's gonna wrap up the first part of my apartment tour! Next up, we'll be doing the living room/garden, I think. :3 I can't wait to show you guys more & I'd love to hear what you think so far? xo 

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, I love your decor style! The flowers really do look a lot prettier than piles of envelopes, I tend to keep my bills stuffed away in a drawer to be forgotten about which is probably quite a bad habit!x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!! I love all these silhouettes and those little deers!! So cute!! You have a great style Zie!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love your little entry way. There are so many things just on that one wall that represent you. It's funny, it's like your personality is displayed on your entry "room" wall. :)
    Can't wait to see how you have finished up the science wall and the garden and rest of the living room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style! I'm visiting Nashville in a few weeks - have couple of shows and big touristy things lined up but any recommendations for good thrift stores or cool bars/restaurants would be really appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!

    http://www.land-of-opportunity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it your apartment is just too cute!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your whole aesthetic! wish I could get you to do my apartment. All the necessary stuff is there but it just isn't cute, you know?

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie