Wednesday, February 5, 2014

AvoArt Product Review & a Thick and Fabulous Outfit Post

 Recently, this darling shop AvoArt, contacted me asking if I'd be interested in a product review. I'm so very excited that she did because she's rapidly becoming my new favorite illustrator. She has tons of wonderful goodies & I'm constantly inspired by her.
Now, let's talk about these handmade earrings. WHAT. How the heck are they so cute!? She made them, with what I'm assuming is paper-clay, so they are super lightweight and very comfortable to wear. The color is dashing and vibrant and I've been wearing them nonstop for days. I even slept in them (oops!)
(Ignore the phone & mirror selfie-- still finding it hard to do detail shots without help, heh!) But the earrings are perfect for a little pop. She's selling them currently as Valentine's day accessories, but honestly, I think you could wear them year-round and be quite happy. 
I'm also a huge fan of layering up different (and often clashing) patterns lately. This one is polkadots and florals, but I even wear floral vs. florals now, hah! I have some more fun pattern surprises coming soon, so check back for that! xo 
I snagged two goodies for review & I can't wait to show you the other one soon! What do you think it is? ;) Her packaging is perfect, clean & just wonderful! I would highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for last minute gift-ideas or just a little something for yourself. 
She also has been kind enough to offer Darling Dear readers a 10% off coupon with any purchase of $20 or more with the code "bloglove10" so you're really gonna wanna get in there! 
What do you think, darlings? What's your new (or old) favorite accessory? & Have you tried playing with patterns? What's your favorite pattern combo? I'd love to see! xo 

7 comments:

  1. beautiful earrings!! you are so pretty zie!! i can't wait to see what other goodies you got!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit looks adorable, and the earrings look really cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those earrings are ADORABLE (as are you!). Must go check out the rest of the store, looks like there are some amazing illustrations too.

    Sorcha x Bright Field Notes

    ReplyDelete
  4. those earrings are lovely! and that lipstick looks great on you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute earrings and nothing beats the charm of hand made! Also I think they may be the most perfect top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohh those are definitely cute! as are you! love your lipstick as well x

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie