Friday, February 21, 2014

My first Vlog! // What's in my bag?


My very first Vlog! AHHHHH! 
I've been talking about it for a bit now & I'm finally publishing my first one and I'm SO excited. (Also: EXTREMELY nervous, hah!) I have already learned a ton about the process & have plans on things to improve for the next videos, but I'd love to hear what you think? 
Anyway, I did a "what's in my bag" post because I'd had that planned on here for a while now and I know how much we all love those. So give it a watch & I hope you like it! 
Don't forget to like the video & subscribe to my channel please! You'll wanna stay tuned because I have some exciting things coming on there very soon! ;) 
Also, do you have a channel? Please leave the link! I'd love to check it out! xo 

4 comments:

  1. You are amazing Zie!!! I hope this won't be your last vlog because you are too cute and I want to see more little videos you create!! :)

    I love all the little odds + ends you carry in your purse and all the stationery/beauty supplies/notebooks are so pretty!! I love that you surround yourself with lots of cute things!! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay! I love your vlog!! I've been thinking about vlogging lately as well, but I'm still up in the air about it.

    That sketchbook our mom maid is so pretty! And of course, I LOVE your daily planner and the way you design it. I look forward to more of your lovely vlogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was super cute! You should do more videos.
    I also enjoyed watching some of your older videos..The one of you doing your hair is darling, and I have always loved the paper cut video you did for class.
    But um, that's a lot of stuff to carry around all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did an amazing job with the video. You are definitely very cute and have the right personality. Your planner is incredible. I love it. I also really like seeing how your room is decorated so neat and artsy.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie