Friday, February 7, 2014

Ta-Da! Lists & A New iPad Mini Case

Hello, darlings! Just a quick chat today, as I'm running low on sleep. This week my night job started back after a month break and I'm trying to re-remember how to juggle two jobs, the hours, etc. & school, etc. 
But anyway, this week I had a bunch of you guys talking to me about how these posts had inspired you to run out and get all the cute things for your own planners & get all organized, etc. And may I just say that I feel like a proud momma? I even teared up a few times, hehe. 
Blogging, for me, is fun but it'd be nothing anywhere near as fun without you guys & so to hear that some little silly thing I do is making your days & weeks brighter really just glitters my heart! So thank you & please keep sharing what you're doing! I love seeing and hearing about it all! 
I also finally had a tiny bit of money in my account (grown ups: does being poor get easier or does it go away ever? hah) so I got this little case to wrap my lil iPad Mini in! Yay! It's only been way too long without one, hah. I just haven't found the right now before. But I was really nervous that I found a scratch on the screen (no worries! It WASN'T. It was string! hah) and I just decided that was the last straw. So there it is! xo 
I'll be sharing a little what's in my bag tour later next week, I think, so I'll include all the deets with that. 
Otherwise, I hope you have a wonderful, fabulous day and I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week! Please share links, tag me, etc. in your planner posts and anything you're working on, seriously. I love that stuff, xo. 

3 comments:

  1. I have an Orla case for mine too, but I don't want to ruin it so I've kept my old case on! I love your cute planner posts! My planner is cute on the outside, but full of scribbles on the inside! Xo ps glitters my heart=adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I came across your blog after you liked a photo of mine on instagram! I really like your blog! It's super cute :) Your planner is super adorable btw :) Looking forward to your next blog! I'm following on bloglovin and gfc :)

    ~Crissy
    www.whimsicalfawn.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! And thank you for commenting. I read every comment, and they mean the world to me! But if you have a question, please leave an email for me to reach you at, if possible. Or you may find it a bit quicker to reach me directly by email (ziecampbell@gmail.com) or by twitter (@ziedarling).
Have a darling day!
-Zie